Friends Grove Church Cemetery

This is a well-kept cemetery by the side of the Friends Grove Church, the land for which was given by William and Mary A. Munger Hubbart.  The deed was signed January 26, 1875.  It is located in Town. 10, Range 9, Sec. 27, E of 3rd P.M., or about 3-1/2 miles N.E. of Toledo, or N.W. of Greenup, Sumpter Township, Cumberland County IL. The first recorded burial was March 14, 1875, a 12-year old girl.  There are several names on the cemetery platt which are not found on any stone or marker.

[pdb_list fields=”who,note” filter=”location=FRIENDS”]

Leave a Reply