This little cemetery has not been used for many years, what few stones remain were found leaning against a catalpa tree in the cornfield. It is located 1/2 mile east and 1/4 mile south of Webster school, on the old Fred Heath farm, or 2-1/2 miles east and 2 miles north of Bradbury, Cottonwood Township, Cumberland County, Illinois. At one time there was a small settlement of Fox families in this area. Henry Heath and Nicholas Fox were among the first to settle near, in what was mostly woods.
|Fox, Margaret M.||d. Nov. 22, 1856 @ 39 yrs 10 mos 27 days (Wife of Nicholas)|
|Waldrop, James||d. Mar. 27, 1862 @ 18 days (Son of W. & S.)|
|Waldrop, John||d. Oct. 23, 1859 @ 65 yrs|
|Waldrop, Mary A.||d. Feb. 8, 1861 @ 1 mo 3 days (Dau. of W. & S.)|
|Waldrop, Rolly||d. May 28, 1859 @ 1 yr 11 mos 12 days (Son of W. & M)|
|Waldrop, Sarah||d. Sept. 22, 1855 @ 62 yrs 10 mos 12 days (Wife of John)|