The Concord Cemetery is located four and one-half miles Northwest of Neoga, Illinois. It lies just South of the pavilion on Lake Mattoon and North of the marina. Surrounded by a good fence it has a marker stating it was the former site of the Primitive Baptist Church, which was built in 1884. There are many stones within the cemetery marked with the name of “Ellis” or “Crose”. Five Civil War veterans are known to be buried within Concord Cemetery.
[pdb_list fields=”who,note” filter=”location=CONCORD”]