Neoga Unit #3

Neoga Community Unit School District #3 was created in 1948 by uniting several one room elementary schools and the Neoga Township High School. By 1968 the Pioneer School, four miles east of Neoga on Route 121, served grades one through five on two floors. Elementary students, also grades one through five, then six through eight were educated at the in-town facility two blocks east of Jennings Park. Secondary students worked toward their diploma at the three-story Township High School building on the east side of town.

Leave a Reply