Buchanan School

It is unknown when the Buchanan school was established but it has been reported to exist well before 1900 with the earliest teach known to taught in 1900. It was located in Spring Point township about 1 mile north of Rosyln, between Blue Bird School on the south and White Hall school on the north. Classes ceased in 1949.

Leave a Reply