Blue Bird School

The Blue Bird School is known to exist as early as 1901. It was located north of Montrose on the blacktop in Springpoint Township. In December of 1927 it burned down, being rebuilt in 1928. It ceased operations in 1950. As of 2006, it is the location of a residence.

District 54 Meeting – 1928

District 54 Poll Book – 1927

Leave a Reply