Block School

The Block School earliest known existence is in 1861,  it closed in it 1882 for unknown reasons. An unconfirmed circa 1880 map indicates that it was located on the north side of the road, across from the Block Church, near the intersection of 1900E & 200N.

 

01 Block School - Site Map02 Block School - site in 2006

Leave a Reply