Beehive School

The Beehive School was known to exist as early as 1901. It was located on the west side of what is now Route 121, north of Zike’s corner. It ceased operations in 1948 with the opening of the Pioneer school. As of 2006, the original school location is now home to an auto body shop.

Leave a Reply