Antioch school is known to have existed prior to 1892, when it was destroyed by fire. Students then may have possibly attended a school 1/4 mile north of Liberty Hill known as Hopper. The Antioch school was located south of Greenup, or 1/2 mile North of Liberty Hill. It ceased functioning as a school sometime prior to 1925. Known trustees: Marion Stanberry, H. R. Sperry, and Jack Welbaum. Known teachers: Ella Payne, Willard Lawrence, Sarah Hopper (1891), and D. A. Ryan.